Slow Cooker Chicken Mole Recipe
Serve the whole leg quarters over brown basmati rice, or shred the chicken off the bone and layer onto corn tortillas with cilantro, radishes, and a squeeze of lime for family taco night.
- 4 skinless, bone-in chicken leg-thigh quarters (about 4 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 chipotle chiles, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Place 1/4 cup water and remaining ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Spread mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until chicken is tender.
Recipe Source: Slow Cooker Chicken Mole
Enjoy your new recipe 🙂
- Hi Ladies! Tryfreebies is now run...
- Our Free Nike Shoes Giveaway to s...
- Win a Clearlight Sanctuary-2 Full...
- Another giveaway from Leite’...
- Get a Free Arbone Samples when yo...
- Experience the brilliance of Mije...
- Leite’s Culinaria is giving...
- Win a Vitamix Explorian Blender f...