Pappardelle With Snap Peas Recipe
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound dry pappardelle pasta
- 3/4 cup crumbled ricotta salata or grated pecorino cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat the olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallions, snap peas, jalapeno and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring, until soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the parsley and chives; reserve the skillet.
- Meanwhile, cook the pappardelle in the boiling water until al dente, about 6 minutes. Reserve 2/3 cup of the cooking water, then drain the pasta and toss with the vegetables.
- Pour the reserved cooking water into the skillet and add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Bring to a boil, whisking until the butter melts, then cook until reduced slightly, about 2 minutes. Pour the sauce over the pasta, sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and toss. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Per serving: Calories 409; Fat 18 g (Saturated 9 g); Cholesterol 32 mg; Sodium 451 mg; Carbohydrate 49 g; Fiber 5 g; Protein 14 g
Enjoy your new recipe with your family and friends. 🙂
Recipe Source: Food Network
Tagged under: Pasta Dishes
- Hi Ladies! Tryfreebies is now run...
- Our Free Nike Shoes Giveaway to s...
- Win a Clearlight Sanctuary-2 Full...
- Another giveaway from Leite’...
- Get a Free Arbone Samples when yo...
- Experience the brilliance of Mije...
- Leite’s Culinaria is giving...
- Win a Vitamix Explorian Blender f...