Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups certified gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sweet white sorghum flour
- 2 tablespoons almond meal flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces block-style fat-free cream cheese (about 1/2 cup), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon grated Key lime rind
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh or bottled Key lime juice
- Lime slices, halved
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- To prepare crust, place first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add oil; pulse 2 to 3 times or until combined.
- Wrap 2 layers of foil around bottom and outside of a 9-inch springform pan; coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Firmly press crust mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Bake at 325° for 5 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- To prepare cheesecake, place cheeses in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add sugar and next 5 ingredients (through salt); beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add Key lime juice, beating at low speed until blended.
- Pour cheesecake batter over cooled crust. Place springform pan in a shallow roasting pan; add enough hot water to come halfway up sides of springform pan. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center barely moves when pan is touched. Turn oven off; cool cheesecake in closed oven 30 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Garnish with lime.
Note: This recipe is originally from Robert Landolphi, Gluten-Free Baking; The Food Lover’s Gluten-Free
Key Lime Cheesecake
- Hi Ladies! Tryfreebies is now run...
- Our Free Nike Shoes Giveaway to s...
- Win a Clearlight Sanctuary-2 Full...
- Another giveaway from Leite’...
- Get a Free Arbone Samples when yo...
- Experience the brilliance of Mije...
- Leite’s Culinaria is giving...
- Win a Vitamix Explorian Blender f...